While Genesis Worlds, NFT Platform Inc, and GAME Credits (colletively, "GW") makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information: (i) in the White Paper; (ii) available on the Genesis website https://genesis.game/, (iii) available on its Twitter accounts, Telegram channels, Discord Channel, or (v) any other available information moderated by GW (collectively, the “Sites”) (all the information available on the Sites hereinafter referred to as the “Current Information”) is accurate and up to date, such material in no way constitutes professional advice. Individuals intending to acquire the GENESIS token should seek independent professional advice prior to acting on any of the Current Information.
The information set forth in the Sites or these Legal Notices (“Legal Notices”) may not be exhaustive and neither create a contract between you and GW or any other party.
NO REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Legal Notices or any statement made expressly or impliedly in the Current Information, GW does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation warranty undertaking or covenant in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation warranty undertaking or covenant in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in the Current Information.
REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES BY YOU
By accessing the Current Information or interacting with the GENESIS toke or Genesis Platform, you represent and warrant to GW:
- you are over 18 (eighteen) years of age;
- you agree, accept, and acknowledge that the Tokens do not constitute shares or equities or securities or financial instruments or investments in any form in any jurisdiction for any purpose;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Current Information does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities;
- you agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the Current Information, and presently there is no plan for the Current Information to be so reviewed;
- the distribution or dissemination of the Current Information any part thereof or any copy thereof,or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to GW;
- you will not make any representation to any person regarding the Tokens that conflict with these Legal Notices;
- you agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to acquire any Tokens, the Tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
- debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether GW or otherwise);
- rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
- rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
- units in a collective investment scheme;
- units in a business trust;
- derivatives of units in a business trust;
- any other security or class of securities; or
- any type of investment
- you are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to acquire or own any Tokens or access the Current Information if you are a citizen, national, resident (tax or otherwise) of an internationally sanctioned country;
- you have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology;
- you are fully aware and understand, there are risks associated with: (A) GW and its business and operations; (B) the Tokens; (C) the Genesis Platform; (D) storage of the Tokens, and (E) relying or acting on all or any part of the Current Information; you agree and acknowledge that GW are not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other losses of any kind in tort contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue income or profits or loss of use or data or loss of reputation or loss of any economic or other opportunity of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising) arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on the Current Information, Sites, or any part thereof by you; and
- all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and not misleading from the time of your last access to and/or possession of (as the case may be) the Current Information.
CAUTIONARY NOTE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTSAll statements contained in the Current Information, statements made in any press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by GW or our representatives (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward looking statements”.
Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms.
However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding GW’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which GW is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to GW’s revenue profitability and growth, expected revenue profitability and growth, prospects, future plans, network plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in the Current Information regarding GW are matters that are not historic facts, but only estimations and predictions.
GW makes no representation or warranty on having made any predictions or estimates or expectations on the basis of any formula, any mathematical or scientific modelling or forecast, or having made any due and proper enquiries or having undertaken any independent research or studies or otherwise. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of GW to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others:
- changes in legal, political, social, economic, and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions and the regulatory environment in the countries in which GW conducts its business and/or its operations or where you engage with the Genesis Platform;
- the risk that GW may be unable or execute or implement its business strategies and future plans;
- changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
- changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of GW;
- changes in the availability and fees payable to GW in connection with its business and operations;
- the dead rising as an insatiable horde of zombies;
- changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by GW to operate its business and operations;
- changes in preferences of customers of GW;
- changes in competitive conditions under which GW operates, and the ability of GW to compete under such conditions;
- changes in the future capital needs of GW and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
- the singularity, or emergence of a similar post-human society;
- war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
- occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of GW;
- the proved existence of one or more gods, deities, or extra-terrestrial beings;
- other factors beyond the control of GW; and
- any risk and uncertainties associated with GW and its business and operations, the Tokens, the Genesis Platform and reliance on all or any part of the Current Information.
All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to GW or GW representatives are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of GW to be materially different from that expected,expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in the Current Information, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements.
These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the later of the date of publication and the latest date that the Sites have been updated. Neither GW nor GW representatives nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of GW will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of GW may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements.
Nothing contained in the Current Information is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of GW. Further, GW disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.